We can see you now, out there on the job site, headbanging to Slayer, your mullet hanging down to your shoulders, a big honking drill in one hand, a cold beer in the other and all your pants-wearing co-workers sweating their asses off and wondering how you got so damn cool.
The Workman’s was designed with the hard working man in mind. It comes in 12 oz. 100% cotton Duck cloth that feels just about tough enough to stop a nail gun. It features two exterior rear pockets and has two multi-chamber saddle pockets with room for all the nails, screws, tape measures, cell phones, wallets and beer bottles you could want.
The Workman’s also features “The Grip” retractable side hammer loop. This sturdy and adjustable loop can hold everything from a ballpein hammer to a DeWalt cordless drill no problem, and will keep even the biggest tool tight and secure all through your working day.
The Workman’s is sort of the mutant child of a Utilikilt and hardcore toolbelt.
- Left side key clasp.
- Right side scraper and pencil pocket.
- Standard modesty snap closure system to keep the neighborhood wives from fainting.
- Top-to-bottom pleats keep the Workman’s hanging right all through your working day.
- Big metal rivets at all pocket stress points keep your pockets tight and make your Utilikilt look that little bit more badass.
- Circular (Form Follows Function) logo on the back right pocket with UTILIKILTS in big chunky block letters underneath.
The Workman’s is a tough Utilikilt for tough guys with tough jobs. If you wear it to a desk job, everyone will know you’re overqualified.