We can see you now, out there on the job site, headbanging to Slayer, your mullet hanging down to your shoulders, a big honking drill in one hand, a cold beer in the other and all your pants-wearing co-workers sweating their asses off and wondering how you got so damn cool.
The Workman’s was designed with the hard working man in mind. It comes in 12 oz. 100% cotton Duck cloth that feels just about tough enough to stop a nail gun. It features two exterior rear pockets and has two multi-chamber saddle pockets with room for all the nails, screws, tape measures, cell phones, wallets and beer bottles you could want.
The Workman’s also features “The Grip” retractable side hammer loop. This sturdy and adjustable loop can hold everything from a ballpein hammer to a DeWalt cordless drill no problem, and will keep even the biggest tool tight and secure all through your working day.
The Workman’s is sort of the mutant child of a Utilikilt and hardcore toolbelt.
- Left side key clasp.
- Nail pockets on top of sturdy cargo pockets
- Top-to-bottom pleats keep the Workman’s hanging right all through your working day.
- Big metal rivets at all pocket stress points keep your pockets tight and make your Utilikilt look that little bit more badass.
- Circular (Form Follows Function) logo on the back right pocket with UTILIKILTS in big chunky block letters underneath.
- Switchback adjustability feature
- Loop & Toggle Modesty closure system (closes the pleats up while still looking good)
- Reinforced lap pleats
- Split color scheme option
- Wallet grip back pockets
- Wicking cotton twill liner at interior front apron, upper yokes and rear adjustable panel
- WARNING - The Workman’s Kilt is a tough tool and a break-in period is required. If you are not committed to the process, it may wear you down before you wear it in.
The Workman’s is a tough Utilikilt for tough guys with tough jobs. If you wear it to a desk job, everyone will know you’re overqualified.
Customer Reviews (1)
- winner winner chicken dinnerReview by molly
I would hands down melt in the company of a man wearing this. These are so damn sexy! Manly, rugged. I saw a man in a bar wearing one and if he was my date he'd get lucky just for wearing it! These are lady panties droppers for sure. WOW! If I saw a man working in this, it would make me shiver and sweat. Buy these fellas! SPARTACUS!!! (Posted on 7/9/2016)
Quality Price Value
Write Your Own Review
Warranty & Returns
Please remember, all sales are final, we do not give refunds. But within 90 days, we observe a full guarantee on craftsmanship issues, and will either repair or replace at our discretion. We reserve the right to charge a repair fee (minimum $10) and/or return shipping fees (minimum $15.75) if we determine that the issue is beyond normal wear and tear, beyond proper sizing or care issues, or beyond manufacturers defect. Likewise, we reserve the right to charge a laundering fee (an insulting $50: don’t send us dirty kilts, dammit! Seriously, it’s not cool) if the kilt sent to us is dirty, smelly, or otherwise in need of a wash.
To begin the return process, please send an email with your NAME, TELEPHONE NUMBER, MAILING ADDRESS, & A DESCRIPTION OF THE ISSUE/PROBLEM YOU ARE EXPERIENCING WITH YOUR UTILIKILT to: email@example.com
Wanna swap colours, styles, or sizes? Check this:
We accept exchanges of new, unworn and unwashed kilts, within 30 days of purchase. Exchanges are subject to a $20 restocking fee. Customer is responsible for shipping to and from The Utilikilts Company RMA Department.
Need your kilt fixed? We can help!
After 90 days: Customer pays for shipping to UK, repair fee (minimum $10) and return shipping (minimum $15.75). If you send us a dirty kilt, we WILL charge you a laundering fee of $50. Be nice and wash that thing before sending it to us. Our seamstresses thank you in advance. Follow the RMA instructions above to get the process started.