We all know you are looking for the explanation of size more than the description of the actual product. Here are some tips to help you out.
- All Utilikilts have a switchback feature, meaning the waistband is adjustable.
- Measure your waist with a tape measure, YOUR PANT SIZE IS NOT ACTUAL INCHES (pants have lied to you and you need the truth)
- What size works best? We size to make sure you are in the middle of the inch range.
EXAMPLE! Let's say your inch measurement around your waist is 39” Inches, while it looks like you could fit into a size 34 you would not be able to expand it much especially if Christmas dinner got out of hand. So the best sizing would be the size 36 since this will give your room expand and contract.
- Length! As we are not a traditional kilt, whatever length you choose is your preference, we have given basic guidelines to height but if you feel that shorter is more comfortable then you can choose the shortest length (Believe us, we do not judge)
Now that you have your size down, let's talk to about availability!
- We still produce these by hand and in house. These take time to produce as we have made it a mission to get you the best quality product.
- If we are out of stock we do apologize for any delay
- What happens if my Item is out of stock? It goes into production, we do not forget about you nor do we ignore it. You are placed on a list to have your item produced as soon as we can get it done.
- How long will my item be out of stock? It can take 2 week to 12 weeks (we know pants are torture but please let us know what we can do to help if you need it for an event or special function)
If you want the actual description of the product, please read below ----->
We can see you now, out there on the job site, headbanging to Slayer, your mullet hanging down to your shoulders, a big honking drill in one hand, a cold beer in the other and all your pants-wearing co-workers sweating their asses off and wondering how you got so damn cool.
The Workman was designed with the hard working man in mind. It comes in 12 oz. 100% cotton Duck cloth that feels just about tough enough to stop a nail gun. It features two exterior rear pockets and has two multi-chamber saddle pockets with room for all the nails, screws, tape measures, cell phones, wallets and beer bottles you could want.
The Workman’s also features “The Grip” retractable side hammer loop. This sturdy and adjustable loop can hold everything from a ballpein hammer to a DeWalt cordless drill no problem, and will keep even the biggest tool tight and secure all through your working day.
The Workman’s is sort of the mutant child of a Utilikilt and hardcore toolbelt.
- Left side key clasp.
- Nail pockets on top of sturdy cargo pockets
- Top-to-bottom pleats keep the Workman’s hanging right all through your working day.
- Big metal rivets at all pocket stress points keep your pockets tight and make your Utilikilt look that little bit more badass.
- Circular (Form Follows Function) logo on the back right pocket with UTILIKILTS in big chunky block letters underneath.
- Loop & Toggle Modesty closure system (closes the pleats up while still looking good)
- Reinforced lap pleats
- Wallet grip back pockets
- Wicking cotton twill liner at interior front apron, upper yokes and rear adjustable panel
- WARNING - The Workman’s Kilt is a tough tool and a break-in period is required. If you are not committed to the process, it may wear you down before you wear it in.
The Workman’s is a tough Utilikilt for tough folks with tough jobs. If you wear it to a desk job, everyone will know you’re overqualified.